Guest Post Opportunity
We’re opening a guest posting program. Anyone with both experience and expertise in subjects of interest to our readership — such as remote work, freelancing, human resources, programming and startups — can submit an article.
Here’s a summary of the terms and conditions for guest posting on Codecide.net:
- We only publish articles related to the following subjects:
- workforce management,
- employment and hiring,
- work collaboration,
- the gig economy,
- freelancing, and
- remote work.
- The content should be original and unique (no re- or cross-posts allowed), written in English and using a minimum of 400 words.
- Self-promotion is not allowed in the content. Such references will be removed. Provide links in a bio instead.
- The submitted content may be edited for grammar, clarity or tone adjustments prior to publication.
- Any significant changes made by the editorial staff will be submitted back to the author for approval before publication.
- We reserve the right to take down a guest post at any time, for any reason, with no prior notification.
- Similarly, the author of a guest post can request to take down their article at any time, for any reason.
To participate, simply fill in the submission form here.
Submissions that do not meet the minimal criteria provided in the guideline above will be turned down. Note that we do not use out-of-network advertisement on Codecide.net or on any of its sister websites: we only advertise the products we own and support, or are directly affiliated with.