NOTE: This offer has expired and is no longer available.
If your career depends on getting things done in time and on budget, you probably already possess and use project management skills. How are these skills holding up in a time of crisis such as this one? Is it time for a refresh?
HumbleBundle has an interesting $1 deal on decent project management e-books, all from Wiley. At this price, in my humble opinion, the deal is worth it even if you end up just glossing over their content and pick up a few tidbits of wisdom here and there.
Here’s a list of the titles available on the HumbleBundle deal under the different tiers, linked to the matching Amazon entries — the hyperlinks have been thoroughly sanitized. This deal expires on February 1rst, 2021.
- Executive’s Guide to Project Management
- Execution Excellence: Making Strategy Work Using the Balanced Scorecard
- Your Project Management Coach
- Managing Project Stakeholders: Building a Foundation to Achieve Project Goals
- The Project Success Method: A Proven Approach for Achieving Superior Project Performance in as Little as 5 Days
$8 (all the above + ...)
- Smarter Data Science: Succeeding with Enterprise-Grade Data and AI Projects
- Project Management JumpStart
- The Complete Software Project Manager: Mastering Technology from Planning to Launch and Beyond (Wiley CIO)
- Microsoft Project 2019 For Dummies (Project for Dummies)
- The Project Book: The Complete Guide to Consistently Delivering Great Projects
- The Agile Pocket Guide: A Quick Start to Making Your Business Agile Using Scrum and Beyond
$15 (all the above + ...)
- Projects Without Boundaries: Successfully Leading Teams and Managing Projects in a Virtual World
- Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, Hybrid
- Leading Complex Projects: A Data-Driven Approach to Mastering the Human Side of Project Management
- Visual Collaboration: A Powerful Toolkit for Improving Meetings, Projects, and Processes
- Software in 30 Days: How Agile Managers Beat the Odds, Delight Their Customers, and Leave Competitors in the Dust
- The New One-Page Project Manager: Communicate and Manage Any Project With A Single Sheet of Paper
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management (Fast Forward MBA Series)